Saturday, October 12, 2013

Feast and be Satisfied

New Blog Name!

I have been stewing over this one - I just didn't like the original name I had. I figured with a fresh start to blogging I could use a fresh name!

As I was thinking about a name that would encompass all I wanted to accomplish here, I was really stuck. Then I stumbled upon this verse in Psalms:

"My soul will feast and be satisfied,
and I will sing glad songs of praise to you.
As I lie in bed, I remember you;
all night long I think of you,
because you have always been my help.
In the shadow of your wings I sing for joy.
I cling to you,
and your hand keeps me safe."
~Psalm 63: 5-7

It was perfect.


My soul will feast and be satisfied.

In the shadow of your wings I sing for joy.

Your hand keeps me safe.

Reflect on that today.
<3 Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment