Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthdays and stuff

This past week has been busy busy busy! With school wrapping up, I'm loaded with stuff to do.

I got my new car last week! It was an exciting, nervous, frustrating, happy, amazing time! Pretty much all emotions wrapped up in this whole experience. But it feels so amazing to drive something that it is all my own (and the fact that I'm not afraid it's going to fall apart is nice too)!


My little sister turned two last week also. So I went home for her birthday party over the weekend. She has quite an attitude, so in about 10 years or so... Watch out world! We spent the day trying to get a good picture of her, but she purposely frowns if she knows you're trying. Hence the following pictures. The only semi-good ones I got were while distracting her with my phone while the camera was faced towards her.



It was also Mitchell's dads birthday on Saturday, so we stopped at his house for dinner on the way home. He made ham. I love when he makes ham. Best ham I have ever had! It was a good time, until I was forced to play wrestling with Mitchell's little cousin. She has two older brothers who wrestle and she like to pretend like them. It's so cute! She brought out all these wrestling guys and an arena thing. I'm not good at playing wrestling. That is all.

This week is looking up so far, I'm going to a brewers game tomorrow- first of the season for me! Class on Wednesday morning is optional - so I'm obviously not going. And I have no major projects did this week! Holla!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment