Wednesday, April 25, 2012

To do this Week

Hello!! I'm feeling pretty alive at the moment (not sure where that came from). I went to the Brewer game last night (they won! yay!) and I was up until almost 11:30pm. That may not seem too bad, but that's late for me!

I couldn't get up this morning. It's a good thing I didn't have class, I slept until 10:30.. that's the latest I've slept in a long time! Anyway, so I'm posting my goals even though it's Wednesday. Deal with it. ;)

My goals from the last week or so:

Personal:
-Cook at least 3 times this week
-Find my sister a birthday present
-Find time to read a book just for fun
-Learn how to cut hair - Mitchell is going to be my guinea pig ;)  (I did it, it was very difficult, but I think it will go better next time. On the upside, it looked pretty good!)

Financial:
-Clip coupons and deal hunt for grocery shopping this week
-Organize my coupons - cuz they be a mess!
-Finish Budget for June (eh... kinda)
-Go to bank
-Pay WE Energies
-Finalize info for Car
-Call Insurance company
-Figure out benefits/insurance for new job

Blog:
-Blog twice this week (Fail.)

School:
-Read book review book and complete presentation
-International Finance presentation & Homework
-Study for and dominate Managerial Econ Exam  (Didn't quite dominate.. more studying next time!)

Home:
-Clean Living Room and Dining Room
-Keep my room organized

My Goals for THIS week:

Personal:
-Make Dr. Appointment
-Reserve a U-Haul for moving
-Make a meal plan for next week
-Research benefits for work

School:
-RSVP to Honors Ceremony
-International business project
-Scholars Final Paper
-Mgmt. company portfolio

Financial:
-Clip coupons/plan shopping list
-Set up credit card payment
-Finalize budget with new expenses

Home:
-Clean the bathroom
-Keep my room organized

Blog:
Pizza post from two weeks ago now...

Happy Wednesday and Good luck with your goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment