Monday, February 13, 2012

Hot wheels

My poor car. It's falling apart more each day. I, well actually Mitchell, had to replace my brakes on one of my tires a couple months ago. And a few weeks ago the same tire locked up and wouldn't rotate. I had to get a new wheel cylinder and new hardware.

I fear she's nearing the end of her days. She's 11 years old now, we've had some great times together. Now it's looking into the next steps.

I really want a Ford Escape. I really want a larger vehicle. The escape has decent gas mileage for an suv. And it's bigger than my dodge neon, which is nice.

But THEN, Mitchell's roommate came home from the Auto show in Chicago. Dodge Dart. It's not an suv, but it's cool looking and has tons of customizable features. And it's not too high in price. AND it comes in an awesome grey color which I love.

It comes out this May, so feel free to send it to me for my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment