Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday's are the worst

So I admit I have been less than awesome at keeping up my blog after my 30 days were over. I thought they said it was going to be easy?!? Oh well, I am still determined to blog regularly I just have so many things going on.
I think it was a good decision to start while I was on winter break because if I was to try and blog everyday I would fail for sure. The only reason I'm blogging today is because I have this completely unbearable night class that I'm struggling to stay awake in.
Let me just give you a snapshot of my day: I woke up at 6:45 to get ready for work. Walked out the door at 7:30 to get to work on time at 8am. I left work at 12:30pm and sped home because I had to meet a group for a project due today at 1pm. It takes a good 20-30 minutes to get from my work to my house and then 15 minutes to walk from my house to class. I got to campus at 1:04. Take that.
I'm currently running on a small bowl of oatmeal and a half baggie of pretzels at this point. So we have our group meeting and we manage to turn in our assignment at 1:29, the Dropbox closed at 1:30. Whew!
Then off to class. Scarf down a cereal bar and the rest of my bag of pretzels during class. We're supposed to have time to work on the next part of our group project at the end of class. Well she gave us like a half hour which was hardly enough. Class ends at 4:40 and were not done, not even close. So we stay to finish instead of getting everyone together again. We finished at 5:15pm.
That would be not so bad really, except that I have class at 5:30 and that was my dinner break. I gave up two meals today for this group project - we better get a good grade.
So here I am now sitting in my class that doesn't end until 8:10pm and I'm cursing Tuesday under my breath.
I can't wait to go home and sleep, oh wait I have homework that is still due in the morning.

Oh the joys of college... Have I mentioned I can't wait to graduate?

No comments:

Post a Comment