Monday, January 30, 2012

The last 30 days..

For some reason I was thinking tomorrow was my last day of the blog challenge because it's the end of the month, however, today is actually my last day. 30 Days! I can't believe it's been 30 days already.

Now, I don't know if I can say I officially passed (I did technically miss two days), but to me I succeeded. I started something I wanted to do and I made a thorough effort to keep it up every day. So here are my high and lows from this challenge:

Highs:
-I really enjoyed blogging every day (almost)
-I think I learned something about blogging and I really respect the people who do it every day for a living, and multiple times a day at that!
-In general, I completed a challenge and stuck to it and didn't give up!
-I'm excited at the end of this to continue this challenge for a long time and I actually feel motivated to continue (doesn't really happen to me a lot.. motivation doesn't come easy)

Lows:
-It's hard! I haven't mastered how to start a post yet, I'm still in the awkward stage. I try to be humorous (you probably can't tell) and it's harder than I thought!
-I didn't really tell anyone about my blog so I only have one follower (whom I love!!), and I really don't know if anyone even enjoys reading my blog (haha!)
-I'm not that creative... I don't know what to say sometimes and I think that is going to be my biggest challenge in continuing this blog, what to write about. (glimpse into the future: lots of food!)
-Some of the topics I originally picked I decided not to do because they were too hard to think of things or I just was being lazy. I want to continue to challenge myself and push myself out of my comfort zone. It may actually help me in other areas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment