Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday! My first week of goal setting, and I have to say I didn't do too badly. I did better than I thought I would. And I'm actually excited to have new goals this week! Check out how I did:


My Goals from last week:

Personal:
-Cook a real dinner at least 3 times this week
-Read the daily verses from church everyday (I got off track right at the beginning of the week...I'm gonna try again)

Financial:
-Get to the bank  - twice actually!
-Do not go out to eat at all this week - most difficult by far, but I did it and saved $$!
-Clip coupons and check for deals - although I really wanted to get the Sunday paper, and I forgot...

Blog:
-Finish my next post - "My 51" - you should read it!

School:
-Finish homework due next week
-Study for exam next week
-Actually read for class this week - normally I don't even finish by the end of the weekend (or at all) but I got all the reading done on Sunday!
-Get an early start on my paper
-Start reading my book review book before it's too late

Home:
-Do laundry sometime during the week
-Take out the trash on time
-Clean the kitchen
-Keep my room organized - an extra incentive to do this...we had two house showings today to try to rent our apartment, but I did keep it fairly organized all week!


Whew! I feel productive! Now for next week's goals:


My Goals for this week:

Personal:
-Cook a real dinner at least 3 times this week
-Read the daily verses from church everyday
-Apartment showing Friday at 2pm (I need to find a place to live by June 1st)
-Read some of my new books over break! (Money Saving Mom's BudgetPick Another Checkout Lane, Honey!, and Redeeming Love)

Financial:
-Pay WE Energies bill
-Do not go out to eat at all this week
-Create a budget for June 1st - after graduation
-Clip coupons and check for deals (Grocery shopping this week)

Blog:
-Blog at least twice (one - cupcakes!)

School:
-Group paper for Friday
-SPRING BREAK is next week!!
-Do some reading over break
-Try to get a good start on my paper
-Start reading my book review book before it's too late

Home:
-Keep organized
-Deep clean my room over break
-Clean the bathroom
-Start going through my stuff in the basement

Have a happy, productive week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment