Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Not Goals and Other Random Happenings

So I realize that I didn't post this week's goals... oh well. That seems to be my attitude for a lot of things lately. Oh. Well. Graduation is in 48 days (Someone else counted, not me.)! I can't believe it!

To fill you in on what happened in the last week:
-It was Spring Break, I didn't go anywhere. (Except back home, for a funeral)
-I worked most of the week.
-Some good things did happen though!
#1: I officially signed for my full time position after Graduation! I'm a big girl now! So excited!
#2: I found an apartment that I love and I applied for it, AND I was approved! I just got the lease in the mail yesterday, and I'm sending it back this week! Oh Happy Day!
-My car sucks even more. Check this picture out (and yes, that is a pool of water):

-I was productive on Friday and went through all my stuff in my room and the basement and I donated 2 boxes, a bag, and other random shaped items to Goodwill. I also threw away a bag or so of trash, and I'm organized now and I've moved from 3 stuffed bins and other random bags, to only 2 semi-filled bins and a few other random things. Success!
-I got my hair cut - and it was the haircut from Hell... seriously I looked worse coming out than I did going in. Luckily it was fixable and I'm somewhat still happy with the way it turned out. Needless to say, I am looking for a new hair salon!

Overall, I would say it was a pretty good Spring Break. Saturday morning, Mitchell and I watched the Pioneer Woman's show on the Food Network. It was the first time I actually remembered to tune in. It was wonderful! She made eggs benedict and it made Mitchell and I very hungry, so.... off to the store we went and picked up some ingredients!

It was the first time I had ever poached an egg, and it went surprisingly well. Ree had a great tip on her show, and it was actually very simple! The breakfast was pretty darn delicious if I do say so myself.



I would love to stay and chat, but the oven is beeping. Goat cheese and Canadian Bacon stuffed Chicken  breasts! Divine! Oh and by the way, I de-ribbed the breasts myself... pretty proud ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment