Monday, March 5, 2012

To Do this week

I discovered a new blog today, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Coupons. And the blogger's name is Amanda! (How neat is that?!) She posts weekly to-do lists and although I have seen blogger's do that before, this time I decided I should do that.

This isn't necessarily for anyone in particular, except me. But, I figured writing things down on a white-board or piece of paper is good, but if I don't do them no one will know. So this is my way of trying to keep myself on track and accountable. If you think this might help you, I encourage you to try it to!

My Goals for this week:

Personal:
-Cook a real dinner at least 3 times this week
-Read the daily verses from church everyday

Financial:
-Get to the bank
-Do not go out to eat at all this week
-Clip coupons and check for deals

Blog:
-Finish my next post

School:
-Finish homework due next week
-Study for exam next week
-Actually read for class this week
-Get an early start on my paper
-Start reading my book review book before it's too late

Home:
-Do laundry sometime during the week
-Take out the trash on time
-Clean the kitchen
-Keep my room organized


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment