Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

I'm blogging before 8pm; this is new! The last two nights I stayed up past midnight. It may not seem like much, but that's a rare occasion for me. I usually hit the hay around 10-1030 on weeknights so I can get out of bed for work in the morning. Weekends I try to stay up later, but I just get into a routine and it's hard to get out of.

Today's post is my goals for this year. I'm not one for writing down goals. I just started a little to-do list on my dry erase calendar and that's about as good as I get. I'm not even sure what my goals are, but I guess it's time to figure it out!

1. Graduate college. I'm graduating in May, and I can't wait!! I just need to stay focused this last semester of classes and get good grades. Then, real world here I come!

2. Get a job. This one is hopefully going to be easy. I should be working for the company I work for now, but it's not technically official yet. My boss is supposed to be giving me all the deets during this break, hasn't happened yet, but it's because she's probably the busiest person at the company right now. We're behind on a lot of things, and it's not pretty all the time, but I enjoy what I do and the people I work with. 

3. Find a really awesome apartment for a good price. This one is going to be hard. I really want to have my own place after I graduate. I feel like it's part of growing up or something, it may just all be in my head. Nevertheless, I'm excited to have my very own space and to make it my own. I've been looking online a little bit at places in the area, but it's way too early to actually find anything (my lease is up in August). 

That's all my big goals for 2012, I could think of more for the future (like buy a new car and get a cat). 

Oh, and maybe I would add learn to cook some new recipes and maybe take a cooking class to my list. I really want to take a cooking class, I think it would be super fun! (So, if you ever want to send me a present.. hint hint.. hehe..)

I wonder if anyone has any really strange goals for 2012? Anything out of the ordinary? If you do, I would like to hear!

Go Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment