Sunday, January 15, 2012

I couldn't imagine life without...

A Picture of someone I couldn't imagine life without:


Mitchell. I love him. He's quite possibly the most amazing person I've ever known. He knows exactly how to deal with every emotion I have. He calms me down when I'm upset, he cheers me up when I'm down. I couldn't imagine life without him.

We had an amazing day together today. We went shopping at World Market (we both love that place!) and then he put up with me at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We went board game shopping at Toys R Us (a very disappointing selection!). He took me to Petco to see the little animals. It was his first time there and it took some convincing to get him to take me, but he admitted he liked it!

Then he took me to dinner at Sobelman's Pub and Grill and we had a fantastic (although crowded) dinner, and after we went to Target (more shopping!!) and we finally found two board games we wanted to try. We bought them both: Life - Extreme Adventures (if you like the original Game of Life, you will like this one!) and Over Under.

Then we spent the remainder of the night drinking root beer and playing the games. Now I'm barely awake as I'm typing this, but I got in my blog post for the day! :)

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment