Thursday, January 5, 2012

Packing my bags

I wish I was packing my bags, headed somewhere warm. But for now its just in my dreams. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to share with you places that I would like to visit. This is not all inclusive, I mean I would love to travel all over the world. My grandparents loved to travel. They spent so much of their lives traveling and enjoying different cultures. They traveled to almost every country. That is my dream. Maybe not every country is possible, especially with this economy but if I could, I would.

And so my list begins:
1. Hawaii - Warm and tropical, oh yes!
2. California - Hawaii and Cali are the two U.S. destinations I really would like to visit someday.
3. Europe - anywhere in Europe - Italy, France, Germany, Spain they all would be amazing!
4. Norway - I'm norwegian and I would really like to visit the country where my ancestors are from.
5. Egypt - Ever since I was little I've always had a fascination with Egyptian culture and history. Someday I really hope I'll be able to go over there and see many of the places I've learned so much about up close!
6. Caribbean - I would like to take a Cruise someday in the Caribbean or somewhere tropical. I'm a little nervous of getting sea sick, but I think it would be an awesome experience.
7. Australia - Oh to roam the outback, hang with some kangaroos, throw some more shrimps on the barbie, mate.
8. Mitchell says some Asian country - maybe Japan or South Korea. I'd like to go with Mitchell someday and watch him eat all the weird food that makes me wanna be sick :)

I think that's a pretty good list. All in all, I want to travel, I love to travel and if I had the option, I'd be packing my bags today!

Hopefully I get to post tomorrow, but Mitchell and his roommate, Matt, and I are going to IKEA and I'm sure we'll be there a good chunk of the day, if not all day. So, if anything, I'll have to post twice on Saturday.

~amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment