Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I ate today.

Technically, this post may not make it on Friday, but it's really close. I just got back from a going away party for my friend who's going back to Korea. Very sad :( I will miss her a lot.

So back to what I ate today:
For breakfast I had eggo waffles and some orange juice.
For lunch I had taco bell. A chicken quesadilla and a beefy crunch burrito to be exact.
For dinner I snacked at the party. My friend made really good Korean food. Bulgogi was amazing! And I had some sticky rice and some other things tht looked like sushi rolls but they weren't sushi (can't remember the name). And a huge brownie (it was fantastic)!

And that's it, simple.

Oh, and I may have had a hunk of cookie dough as a midday snack (shhh don't tell!)

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment