Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Six...and Seven

As promised, I'm going to do both posts today. I'll start with yesterdays, which was the first 10 songs on my Ipod when I put all songs on shuffle. Here we go:
1. Hear our Prayer by Urbana Worship Team (This was from Urbana 09 - a huge Christian gathering in St. Louis Missouri over Winter.)
2. Broken by Jack Johnson (Curious George Soundtrack)
3. This Afternoon - by Nickelback
4. Across the Universe from the Across the Universe Soundtrack
5. All things New - Steven Curtis Chapman
6. Ebay by Wierd Al
7. Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me by Kenny Chesney (I LOVE Kenny Chesney! Saw him in concert at the Rock County 4-H fair when I was little, can you believe that?! He was in Janesville! I am dying to see him concert again someday.)
8. The Anthem by Pitbull
9. Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns (Bought a CD of theirs on iTunes when I heard they were coming to Pantherfest a couple years ago. Pantherfest=campus kick off event. They are actually really good and I still listen to them once and a while.)
10. Love and War by Drowning Pool

Well that was a weird combination of songs, generally fitting the whole of my music collection pretty well.

Day Seven's post is "Do I like to read? What are my favorite books?"

To answer that, yes. I do like to read. Do I read very often? No. I wish I did read more often, I wish I had the time to read more often. I used to read all the time when I was younger. I remember going to the library and getting stacks of books and going home and finishing them all in two days. Someday I hope to read more and I'm sure that I will, once I'm done with school. When I have to read a million textbooks for class, it's hard to want to sit down with another book.

My favorite books, this isn't all that easy. The Bible. That I know. All time favorite. I really enjoyed reading the Harry Potter books. I also really enjoy anything by Sarah Dessen. I think she's a really good author. I'm currently reading The Shack with Mitchell (and by currently I mean for the last six months...on and off...mostly off...). We will finish it one day though. We just lead very busy lives.

If anyone has any good books they have read, I would love to hear! I will start a "To Read:" list. Jenna from Eat, Live, Run has had some pretty good looking books on her blog that I can start my list with.

In case you are wondering, Yes I have finished my project from IKEA. I will post pictures, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, definitely soon! Right now, I have some ice cream calling my name!

Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment