Thursday, January 12, 2012

To Do

Today my weekend starts! I love not working on Fridays. Granted it only lasts for the next week and then school is starting again. Ugh.. I can't believe it. I am not ready for school again. At least it's my last semester though!

My to-do list for this weekend includes:
1. Go to the bank. Long overdue, I need to deposit some checks so I can pay our electric bill.
2. Ship my books back to Amazon. Thanks to their book trade in, I'm getting all my books for next semester for free! And I might even have some money left over!
3. A friend is leaving soon to go back to Korea where she is from, it's a very sad time. She's been here for about a year and she's a really awesome person, I'm so glad I got to know her. Her going away party is tomorrow, so I'm going to that.
4. Clean the bathroom - my chore for the week.
5. Find something to cook on Sunday so I have leftovers to take to work next week!
6. Maybe go to Sobelman's because we have a groupon we need to use and it expires next week.
7. Blog everyday this weekend!
8. Last but certainly not least - sleep in tomorrow!!!! (and then probably shovel from the first real snowfall we got this winter)

Let the weekend begin! Being it on to-do list!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment