Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Day in the Life...

Day 3 here we are! Today's topic is my day, in detail. I'll warn you this may be pretty boring..

It's a Tuesday. Since it's winter break I'm working at my internship full time. So that is what most of my day consisted of.
6:45am: Wake up call... ugh. Do not want to get out of bed...
7:00am: Finally get out of bed, already running late. Shower, get ready, grab food and head out the door by 7:30am
8:00am: At work, getting some cappuccino because it's freezing in my cubicle. Start working on all the things I need to get done.
10:00am: Refill on that cappuccino..still cold.
11:00am: Getting hungry..still working.
12:00pm: Lunchtime! I take my lunch to McDonalds just to get out of the building. Check my email, text my boyfriend while he's on lunch too.
12:30pm: Head back to work and punch back in.
1:00pm: Not very motivated to work at this point. My coworker comes back to work and we probably spend 45 minutes looking at cheap flights and cruise deals.
1:30pm: I found some Eiffel bon bons candy on Ebay that I haven't had since middle school. They were the best deal I've seen and I ordered some online. Can't wait to get them!
1:45pm: Finally get back to work.
4:00pm: Done with work for the day, heading home!
4:15pm: Truck decides to turn directly in front of me and I am ticked off at people driving all together. Can't wait to be off the road.
4:30pm: Meet my boyfriend at his house and run to Pick N Save to get some last minute ingredients for dinner.
5:30pm: Back at his house and making burritos.. I've been craving them all day! They were amazing!
6:00pm: Watching recordings of the last two weeks of Next Great Baker on TLC.
7:00pm: Writing this blog post and still watching Next Great Baker.
7:30pm: Watching TV or maybe a movie.
10 or 10:30pm: Head to bed because I have to work in the morning and unfortunately that means another early wake up call!

Okay, my boring day is over! Next time if I do a post like this, I will have to try to do something exciting with my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment