Sunday, January 8, 2012

IKEA pictures!

As promised, here are some pictures of our IKEA trip.

Matt got a new little tree, George's new brother, Stanley!
And he got an awesome Cow picture (Matilda, but I call her Tilly). I'm a little jealous and I kinda wish I got one!

I got a ton of stuff to reorganize my closet. It was in dire need of a transformation. Here's the new look:

The lights look awesome, I thought about regretting the amount of money I spent on them (which really wasn't all that bad just unnecessary), but then I saw how awesome it looks and I totally love them! It looks way better in person, but if you saw my closet before, you would just know that it looks wayyy better!

That's basically all I got that was exciting, I got a few Kitchen tools and some chocolate but you don't need pictures of those. :)

After IKEA we were starving so we went to a place Matt knew of down the street called Portillo's. It was so amazing, if you have never been you should definitely go! It's sort of set up like a Culver's where you go up to the counter and order your food, but there is technically two different restaurants so there are multiple counters. If you want to get pasta you go to Bernelli's and then Portillo's is famous for it's hotdogs. They also have sandwiches and basically everything.

If you do go, you have to get one thing for sure - their famous Chocolate Cake Shake! Yes, you heard me chocolate. cake. shake. They put a whole slice of the cake in your shake! It is amazing!!! So please, go there and try it! And let me know what else you get so I can try it next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment