Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ugh...

So today's post is supposed to be a picture of what I wore today. You don't want to see that. Let's just say today wasn't a good day to document what I was wearing. I barely got out of bed, spent the day on the couch and am still lounging. I didn't feel good today; I had a horrible headache.

On a positive note, Mitchell fixed my car today! It now drives forward and backwards! Yay! :)

On a less positive note, school starts tomorrow. And not only do I have to go to school, I have to get up and still by to work by 8am. *Whine whine* I am not prepared for this. We were walking through Wal-mart today looking for brake fluid for my car and I realized I hadn't bought notebooks yet, oops. I have none of my books. Most are in the mail, I ordered one from the bookstore on campus today, but still I have yet to receive any. I just printed and color-coded my schedule so I at least know what classes I am attending tomorrow. Stressed already...

Last semester. I can do it. I can't wait to graduate!!! (Have I mentioned that yet? Maybe a couple times? Sorry...)

No comments:

Post a Comment