Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1: Me, Myself, and I

Day 1's post is supposed to be about me.. this is probably going to be the hardest post. I never know what to write about myself so... here goes nothing!

I'll start with the basics. I was born and raised in Wisconsin. We have the happy cows, not California. I love cheese now, although I didn't really like it that much when I was a kid. I just started watching football this year because of my boyfriend. I always thought football was boring, it's not as bad as I thought. And I'm kind of enjoying being a Cheesehead, especially with how well the Packers are doing! I'm currently in my last year of college and will be graduating in May of this year with a degree in Accounting and Finance. I can't wait to graduate! I will hopefully have a great job and move into the next chapter of my life and I couldn't be more excited! A little scared...but mostly excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment