Thursday, January 26, 2012

Warm and Fuzzy

The little things that make me feel warm and fuzzy. I think those are the things that make the world go round. The things that make us happy; the things that get us through the day. The things that make us laugh and smile, the things that light up the world.

What are some of those things? Well, you know besides butterflies and rainbows, I think hugs is a big one. Big bear hugs from people you love. And kisses, after a long and exhausting day. Blankets. Mainly because most of mine literally are warm and fuzzy, but still they just make me happy.

I realized this today, and I'm not sure it qualifies as warm and fuzzy, but it does give me this little happy feeling inside. Honking at someone. It may seem strange, but when someone is being a rude driver or cuts me off and I honk at them it makes me feel excited a little. I don't honk every time because I try to be a calm and nice driver, but I have those days like I'm sure everyone else does when I just want to be first in line and when someone challenges my spot I get a little riled up. When I honk my horn I get this little feeling of satisfaction. Yea that's right sir, I did use my horn and it was aimed at you. I expressed how I felt about your actions. And then I can't help but to smile a little.

Chocolate, ice cream, sweets and snacks. Board games, spending time with loved ones, cooking and baking. These are the things that make my world go round. These are the things I look forward to every day. That and the weekend, and mine happens to have started at 4:30pm today! Gotta love not having classes Thursday and Friday and not working Fridays!

Happy Weekend to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment