Saturday, January 21, 2012

The perfect date

If I were to describe my perfect date it would go something like this...

First I spend a good amount of time getting ready so I can look great. Then Mitchell picks me up and opens the door for me (cuz I like that sort of thing). Then we do something crazy and different. Maybe outside in the summertime. Not your typical dinner and a movie.

It should be very creative and all thought out by him. He can surprise me everywhere we go. I wouldn't mine going to a restaurant afterwards. Or maybe somewhere in between. Nothing too fancy but a decent place would be nice. Maybe we could get shakes or ice cream sundaes.

That would a fantastic date for me. Nothing super expensive or fancy, just different, fun and exciting! I just want to spend time with the one I love. (Awww...)

No comments:

Post a Comment