Friday, January 6, 2012

IKEA

Well Today was our IKEA shopping trip. I'm beyond exhausted! We left at 9am and got back at 7pm and have spent the last 3 hours building things and setting up new stuff.. Ugh! Glad to be home and ready for bed!
I'm not gonna do my 30 day blog challenge post until tomorrow because I just don't have the motivation.
I will tell you, I got some awesome stuff at IKEA (read: Spent way to much money) and I will post pictures when it's all set up.
I've been helping Mitchell set up his new dresser, which was SUPER fun (sarcasm intended)! And helping Matt place his new cowhide rug which I'm super jealous of, and his new canvas photo of a cow (which he named Matilda and I've been calling it Tilly and talking to it for the last half hour). And I can't leave out the newest addition to their family, Stanley, Matt's new little tree. (The brother of his first tree, George.) He's so cute!
I'll post pictures of them here too, maybe tomorrow when I finish putting up all my stuff, which for now is going to stay a secret. :)
I'm gonna go fall asleep to a moviee and hopefully sleep for a long long time!

AND AND I have to tell you about the restaurant we ate at, it's to die for!! So much suspense you have to come back now!

Night Y'all and Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment