Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Economics is fun

Ha! That's a lie. I hate economics. Guess what class I have at night? Econ. Guess which class I'm in right now? Yup.. Econ.

Can you take a guess as to why I'm posting this now? Because I'm bored. And I hate Econ.

I have two 3 hour classes in a row today. I don't know what I was thinking...Zzzzzz... Sorry, almost lost it there.

So today's post (I know I skipped yesterday, don't hate.) is 7 things that cross my mind a lot. I wish anything would cross my mind right now except anything dealing with economics.

1. Food. Probably most definitely number one. Eating, cooking, baking, shopping for, you name it.
2. Mitchell. Cuz I wubb him (Awww....)
3. Living everywhere but in Wisconsin. That's not true at all. Correction: anywhere warmer than Wisconsin.
4. What I have to get done. I always feel like there is a never ending to-do list in my head.
5. Money. Sad, but true. Do I have enough? When do I get paid? Do I have enough money for this or that?
6. Pinterest. It's calmed down a bit, but I used to spend all my days thinking about what to pin on there or pins I want to find or just when I get to go on next.
7. This blog. Now that I started this 30 day challenge I am thinking about what time I have to be able to blog, if I like the topic or not. If I want to add a new topic or if I have something else I want to write about. And hopefully that I will keep blogging after these 30 days are up.

Well that killed a little bit of time.. I only have an hour and 11 minutes... HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment