Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wishing for cake...

So I'm really excited! For two reasons that are actually really only one reason but still. So (1a) is the delicious Nilla Wafer Banana Caramel Cake in my kitchen that is currently cooling and waiting for a nice blanket of delicious cream cheese frosting. (1b) is that I'm preparing to do my first ever blog post with step by step pictures of this amazing cake recipe. I adapted the recipe from SeriousEats.com and basically I followed it step by step but added my own little twist at the end. You will have to just wait for the post, though ;)

I can't believe it has already been almost a month since I started this challenge. It's been fun, I've forgotten some posts, but that's okay. And I think I'm learning a bit too. Today's post is whether or not I wish for something at 11:11. I really don't. Sometimes if I realize it's 11:11 I might wish for something, but I don't make a point of it. I may wish for something good to happen that day, or to ace a test, maybe happen across a bunch of money. :) Do you wish for anything special?

Happy Saturday, hope you're hungry for cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment